I need Help with a Macro!

Simonedes

Alright so as I've been playing my assassin I've noticed 2 things.

First, the class is very buff by finishers Dependant.
Second, I have alot of finishers.

So I need help in changing my hot bar from being 3 bars full to something much cleaner. I currently made macro that cast either backstab or savage strike depending upon whether I am behind my target... (actually that one was rather simple).

Now I need help with a finisher macro. I remember in WAR that there was a mod called nurfed bars that did a very similar thing that I would like to do with the macro. Depending upon certain conditions the ability on that button would change. If you're far away it would change to a ranged ability, up close melee, if the person is low on health to another ability etc. etc.

Requirements for this macro depend on which is easiest to make in game:

First idea, pressing the button x amount of times - one for standard finsiher , two for + crit, and three for plus poison dmg

Second idea- build in a buff requirement for each ability. It would work something like comboing off keen strike -> precision strike for bladedancers. For those of you who have no idea:

I would like to make it so my Annhilate is my base - always open- finisher. After using it my next finisher would be open for use, either because of in-game buff check or because it moves to the next finisher. The next finisher is Baneful Touch, and likewise this would open up my last finisher Final Blow.

Afterwards its rinse and repeat method.

So to give a more concise way this works:
(Finisher combo 1)(Finisher Combo 2)
V V
Annihilate -> Baneful Touch -> Final Blow -> Macro Reset

If anyone has some light to shed on this would be a huge help!

I have only made spam macros so far. I put all my skills that are off the global cooldown in one macro and then spam it through out my normal rotation. I also put on the reactives that pop up following an event. When I see the popup i just hit the same spam macro.

I can study up a bit more but at this time I don't know about more specific macros like you are asking.

Back