i love the new server

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
so kool, its like we've created a new glory age of toj since the server is goin good, gw and at a peak and still growing, so awesome ^_^

It's great, thanks to everyone who has put time into the server, as well to those of you playing on it. ^_^

Unfortunately, a lot of people whine about the server not having enough mods, and especially one reason, no register, heh.

Since the server isn't the one was hoped for, then donate people, come on. Just about $1,200 away to get ToJ their own good server.

Now, have I enjoyed the server, well......one things for sure, the ping is very good, thats all I have to say. Everything else will be status, condump and sent to admin via email. :mad:

the hackers are pretty bad though, need to fix that :p

I'll try out the new server tonight, when I get home. After my team disbanded in this past season of cal-m, I haven't played much CS :(

Even on dial up I get to play. The ping is excellent to me. I may get killed a lot and I sorry to my fellow teammates but I gotta play. :)
I'm glad it's up and running because I know how popular the CS server was when it was last up and running when I first joined ToJ. I think it made ToJ. thanks to all who got it running. CS

Been In server several times a week but usually empty, Hope we dot loose server for lack of play. Blessings every1!

Hey Guys, how yall been. Im sorry to say but I will not play in server unless theres a toj admin in. It gets very unpleasant with the foul language, the belittling and whatnot. I know that its probalby not possible to have an admin all the time in server. One of the reasons I joined toj and even bought CS was because I would be able to play with fellow believers and in a clean and fun server. Unfortunately I can count with my right hand the times I actually had fun and pleasant gaming.

Not to say that admins are not doing the admin thing but maybe u need a few more admins who actually play and know the game inside out. Just my 2 pesos worth.

I hope no one gets offended: I apologize if anything I say is out of place: GOd Bless!

So you must of been, GoodOleTaco, jmorhy.

If admins are not in, just go to console, type status and condump.

That will help you, so that the admins can kick/ban them from the server.

I've status and condump them, jmorhy, though I'm waiting for a PM of who do I send to condumps to.

Thats good to know Fox...I know u where there and ur much more patient then me when it comes to the bad language and stuff. Just frustrating when u ask someone to be nice and they get worst..hehe. Hay Caramba!!

So you must of been, GoodOleTaco, jmorhy.

If admins are not in, just go to console, type status and condump.

That will help you, so that the admins can kick/ban them from the server.

I've status and condump them, jmorhy, though I'm waiting for a PM of who do I send to condumps to.

Send it to either Sir Thom, Pilgrim or me. Sorry about editing your post meant to hit quote and accidentally hit edit.

Don't forget to look here;

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?p=188057#post188057

Last edited:
Back