I know it's a sin, but I'm feeling some pride!

Tranquillus

As some of ya'll know, I normally go by Jet in most games, and I was the co-leader of Carnage with Cohh. I had to step down because I had to quit hardcore gaming right before we entered Warhammer due to RL issues. My fiancee also didnt like the language my guys had in vent.

Well, my boys have done me proud. We are the top ranked raiding guild (25+ members) worldwide (currently with a guild rank of 26). We were the number 1 destruction guild worldwide and second only to our server's order guild Halcyon Affinity (currently guild rank 25). (The fights between us are pretty awesome, to have the two best guilds in all of warhammer on the same server is pretty fortuitous.)

Although warhammer has only 750,000 subs as of mid October, its going strong and ... to be #1 worldwide over all servers again (like we did as carnage in vanguard and like a lot of us did in npu in everquest 2)... I'm just so proud of meh boies! :D

I don't think its a sin to be proud of your friends... an act of treason, possibly... but not a sin.

;)

:D

Back