I have WaW!

DannyMeister

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament 3 Server Operator
I have been pretty scarce and I apologize for that. Today I got hold of a copy of WaW, and the reason I now have that game is part of the reason I haven't been around. I have many different projects I'm involved in and I took on yet another one for a friend. He wanted me to help him write a custom component for his Joomla website and would buy me World at War in return. I'm not quite done with the work for him, but he went ahead and got it for me. Once that is out of the way I can get back to the website I was making for us here. Hopefully having an additional player around is worth the delay ;)

CONGRATS Danny, at least your getting a little payment :), Cod WW is a lot of fun I will link up with you in a game, we all play on different servers since we don't have one of our own "YET", but who knows, if enough people play on a regular basis what might happen, maybe we can even start a TWL team for Cod WW. If you have not done so register Here:
http://www.callofduty.com/hub ,A great place for intel and problems, Cya soon :)

Cod WW is a lot of fun I will link up with you in a game, we all play on different servers since we don't have one of our own "YET", but who knows, if enough people play on a regular basis what might happen
And remember that Tribe of Judah is 3/4 of the way to raising enough money to purchase our own dedicated server hardware. We've raised $1500 USD; we need another $500 USD to buy our own server and run multiple game servers (including one for Call of Duty: World At War).

EDIT: See this thread for more information on how to donate toward purchasing dedicated server hardware.

Back