I Have Returned and Bring News from the HomeFront!!

Blackbeard

Hi all, Miss me? Probably not, most knew I have been moving and getting settled into our new house, finally got this so called Internet working, I think a Snail would be faster, lol.

So Activision / Treyarch has Announced Another Map pack due June Time frame:

04/30/09
Map Pack 2 Announced - Coming this June!

Considering the phenomenal support that the community has thrown behind Map Pack 1 and the demands that they’ve made for additional content, we’ve decided a 2nd Map Pack is in order! Today, we’re happy to bring you the first details of our next DLC.

Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 2 expands the addictive CoD multiplayer experience with three new multiplayer maps and one new co-op/Zombie map. Battle to control the river bridge in “Banzai” - a bright jungle map featuring a waterfall and hidden caves. In “Corrosion” face down your enemy in a shattered train yard, and in “Sub Pens” wipe the monsoon rain from your eyes as you struggle over a bombed-out submarine base. The Zombies make a return in “Shi No Numa” (Zombie Swamp) featuring Perk machines, the deadly new Wunderwaffe DG-2, new Achievements / Trophies… and flaming Hell Hounds!

Map Pack 2 is slated for release this June. Keep an eye out here at CallOfDuty.com for more information regarding Map Pack 2, and follow @JD_2020 on Twitter for the latest news as it breaks!

Glad to have you back my friend :).

I'm pleased with the support and additional content they've had for WaW.

Back