I cant sign up ?

DG,

Can you send me an email to plankeye@cgalliance.net with all the information you were trying to enter into the form in the following format:

User Name: Plankeye
Password: *****
Nick Name/Handle: Plankeye
First Name: Matt
Last Name: Shooks

I'll use it to debug the page and see why it isn't working for you. Also, what kind of browser are you using? Internet Explorer, Netscape or something else.

IE is the sux0r. But unfortunately most websites dont understand the concept that there are other browsers on the planet and so u get a messed up page when u go there in opera or such..

Concept well understood. Time to support every different version of browser out there is very limited. When over 80% of the browsers that hit our site are IE browser on Windows boxes, I will optomize the page to reflect it. Besides, hands down, IE since version 4+ has displayed pages better than any competition and I speak from years of experience. But I don't want to get into a which browser is better debate because it has already been solved for the forseable future. I know everyone hates Bill Gates and Microsoft but I can't thank them enough for making my job easier. Besides, If I tried to support every browser, I would go nuts. The possibilities are endless for not only browsers but how they are setup, any one combinitation of browser or setting causing the site not to work properly. The best I can do is deal with the issues as they come up.

yeah it's hard enuff to develop a site that looks good in both ie and netscape. to throw in other browsers would make the cost and effort of web design prohibitive.

Wouldn't be so hard if they'd just stick with interpreting the HTML standard the right way. For example, Netscape has absolutely no support for inline frames last I heard. Inline frames are extremely useful,and I've used them on more than one website. I'm not trying to promote IE by doing so, I'm trying to say "Netscape sux0r0z because it doesn't conform to the standard. So there."

Just a quick note from a Mozilla user: The Tribe of Judah web site works just fine in Mozilla. w00t!

Back