I Am Alive

Sambosoul

Has anyone bought I Am Alive? I just finished the demo, but I was wondering if anyone had the full version. The demo seemed pretty great. Really gives you a feeling of being alone.

If the pre purchase of GW2 wasn't coming so soon, I'd totally buy this. But I can't justify spending $60 on GW2 and then spending another $15 just to let it sit.

I watched a gameplay video on youtube and honestly it didn't looked as good as I'd hoped. I wouldn't mind playing it, but $60 is too much to try it out :)

I watched a gameplay video on youtube and honestly it didn't looked as good as I'd hoped. I wouldn't mind playing it, but $60 is too much to try it out :)

Yeah, $60 is a little steep if you're not sure if you want to play it or not. You should check out www.guildwarsinsider.com There's tons of information that will give you a better idea of what the actual game will be like. Honestly, the crafting alone blew me away enough to say, "Yep... I'm pretty sure I'm done with WoW for awhile." If you're willing to sit through a moderately entertaining podcast about what's coming up, you can checkout the GW2 Sauce Podcast on itunes. I know a few of the guys on there. They're pretty awesome!

Back