How do u lead forums?

Flashon

Ok i've seen those names on that said forums lead by: Elite, rizz and all that. How do we do that? I'd lov to support our Starcraft chapter forum (or lead? :P) I haven't asked Dead_Aim yet, but im sure he'd be glad to as well.

so HOW DO WE DO IT?
rock.gif
??

Lead? Just post...thats how forums work... what you are referring to is the level of access to each forums user.

1. User - can do everything you do now.. post etc..
2. Chapter moderator. He can use admin commands on tyhe sc forum only. Only lower level admin commands like editing posts etc..If you are a chapter leader you should email me to get forum priviledges.
3. General Admin - can do all lower level admin commands on all forums. Some ppl have this and are the forum moderators. they watch for anything that is "amiss" in forums and correct it.
4. Super admin. High level admin. Has access to the backed of the forum and can create/edit anything within the forum. Only a few ppl have this since it carries a great responsibility.

If you wish to have moderator status in any forum you should contact Tek or myself and propose yourself for a staff position. Of course dont pick a staff position just so you can mess with forums...lol

All decisions within forum power changes are made by Tek and if i have said anything incorrectly here i am sure he will put me right...lol

hope this clears it up.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ July 15 2003,3:23)]All decisions within forum power changes are made by Tek and if i have said anything incorrectly here i am sure he will put me right...lol
*scans over Rizz's post* Yep. That's it!
smile.gif

Of course, the chapter leader is entitled to forum moderator status on his/her respective forum(s).

And, with that, I've promoted Flash to moderate the Starcraft chapter forum. If you wish to serve as a moderator for the General Discussion forum, well, that's another staff position. If you're interested in helping moderate any of our non-chapter-specific forums, please contact Rizz at rizz AT toj DOT cc and he'll get you set up!

Hey Hey amorphus we're jus tryin to make that chapter alive again, and we'll do anythin (especially make lots of noise) to let it come bak again. THATS RIGHT!
tounge.gif

And thanks for the support rizz/tek. I won't let u guys down, neither will Micah (Dead_Aim) currently we're workin on a tourney, u'll be welcome to join it if u guys hav any interest or time. <it may take some time, but i hope it'll be worth it>

I dunno about takin a job as general discussion and all that.. Mebe i'll think about it once the website (rebuild T-T) is done. O and I'm not sure if Dead_Aim wants to be the moderator as well.. But incase he does, could u promote him as well? <ur choice tek/rizz but i'd like it if he was near me all the time.. hes been a great help>

Thanks, and God bless
Albert

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ July 15 2003,7:25)]O and I'm not sure if Dead_Aim wants to be the moderator as well.. But incase he does, could u promote him as well? <ur choice tek/rizz but i'd like it if he was near me all the time.. hes been a great help>
Aye, since he's taken the Starcraft chapter co-leader position, I'd have no problem giving him Starcraft chapter forum moderator access. If he wants it, just have him e-mail me at tek7 AT toj DOT cc

Back