How do I get started and how do I find you guys?

Badmrkitty

I just joined your ranks a day or 2 ago. My GW name is Rachana C and I am a lvl 12 E/N. I just wanted a good bunch of buddies to play with and have fun. I asked around other forums
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/
genmessage.php?board=914653&topic=21348197

and I was repeatedly flamed. Someone came around and recommended me to look you guys up. Anyways I hope to play with you guys. Maybe we could start a list of player names here or something. Iono..I am new to your Guild.

Greetings

From toj.cc/gw

SoE is led by Justin (Silver Sand), Jonathan (Gideon Whitestar) and Bill (Pastori Mastersson).

Becoming a member of SoE is very easy, but it takes a few Steps:
1) Agree with Everything posted on the About SoE page (found here).
2) We are a chapter of the Tribe of Judah. You must become a member of Tribe of Judah (ToJ) (click here). You must read and agree with the Charter and then apply.
3) Email us your ToJ username and Guild Wars character name. gwarstojstaff@hotmail.com

I was accepted already, I filled out your form and and they sent me an email saying I was accepted. How do I start playing with you guys and where can I fin d you? Could I have a list of the names of the people in the guild? I know you guys are in the process of looking for a Guild Hall, do you have capes and stuff?

Badmrkitty said:
I was accepted already, I filled out your form and and they sent me an email saying I was accepted. How do I start playing with you guys and where can I fin d you? Could I have a list of the names of the people in the guild? I know you guys are in the process of looking for a Guild Hall, do you have capes and stuff?
I must have missed the email... don't know how. I'm very sorry. Anyhow, I found your ToJ member name in the roster and I've sent you an invite. All you need to do is press 'G' and accept the invite... Welcome to Spirit of Elijah, we are happy to have you! =)

hey welcome :) if u need anything in game let me know or pm me on the forums. again welcome to the guild.

Welcome to the guild if u ever need a good healer I am your man ;) (Titus Lordan currently lvl 18 Mo/R)

good to know guys, good to know. Most of the times you guys are talking with each other on Guild Chat and since I don't know any of you I just listen on and stuff. It's good to know that I have support though. =) I am going to go check out our Guild Hall. I just found out yesterday that we had one.

Wizards! Woot. Yeah, I got a few chars :

Artemis Windgate : 16 Nec/mes
Mordecai Summers : 16 Mo/E
Starphen Callistan : 20 W/N

and then my main, which is a pvp nec/mes
So if you need help,
let me know with what and ill get on the right one!

Send me a tell anytime!
Ill be happy to help you with anything from quests to items!
Welcome, again.

Badmrkitty said:
I just joined your ranks a day or 2 ago. My GW name is Rachana C and I am a lvl 12 E/N. I just wanted a good bunch of buddies to play with and have fun. I asked around other forums
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/
genmessage.php?board=914653&topic=21348197

and I was repeatedly flamed. Someone came around and recommended me to look you guys up. Anyways I hope to play with you guys. Maybe we could start a list of player names here or something. Iono..I am new to your Guild.

I get that a lot to when I'm recruiting for the NWN Chapter/Guild. Oh yeah, welcome to SoE.

Last edited:
Back