Hostage Killing Penalty

[toj.cc]phantom

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
I think that the ToJ server should have a penalty for killing hostages. In the options menu you can choose to have the person kicked after so many hostage kills. The reason I'm bringing this up is that every time I play a hostage map someone always shoots and kills some os the hostages. If you don't want them to be kciked for killing them, then I think there is a mod that tells everyone when a hostage is killed and by who. I also wanted to asy the the new map rotation is awesome and that you guys are doing a great job keeping the server running and clean of FILTH

God bless,
Ryan

I agree. I hate getting all the way to the hosties to discover that they are dead, and then someone's camping the exit to make sure they kill everyone. Objectives are there for a reason.

Chris

but thats not fair! i killed two hosties today, trying to get the ct, which i did :D but yea, getting kicked for accidents isn't cool, but yea, hopefully the TOJCSADMINS bot will be back up soon and maybe "Hostie Killing" can be enough reason to cantact an admin? who knows... admins call *Salute*

but thats not fair! i killed two hosties today
thats the reason we're trying to get it set up.

You can set it up so if they over-do it, it kicks or slays them. instead of slaying them instantly as they touch a hostie.

ooo, i thot he meant as soon as they kill one slay then ban, hehe, my bad, i played on this one server where if u damage hosties they don;'t die and u get the damage done to u, i hated it >_<

i played on this one server where if u damage hosties they don;'t die and u get the damage done to u, i hated it >_<

I was thinking more about slapping people for hitting/killing hosties, but that sounds like a good idea, BeLoved. DO THAT LOL!

Back