HoH build

Sumo Supreme

I was watching the HoH today in observer mode. I was paying attention to the team that kept it for hours. This is what I found out they used and would be interested in trying it.

W/E - Shock Warrior
R/W - Inturrupting Ranger
E/Me - Warder
E/Mo - Air Spike/ Ether Prodigy - Heal Party Spammer
N/Mo - Bonder for Ghost, -Blood Power, Vamp skills
RC Monk
SB/Infuse Monk
1 More Monk did not get skill set. (when I came back later in the day to watch skills this monk left and they had a ranger hench)

Let me know if anyone would like to try it. I capped the skills for the E/Mo Ether Prodigy. And if anyone has any ideas. After building 6 PvE charicters to lvl 20 and accumulating over 2 mil gold. I need something else. I have been playing HoH almost every day and want to get a dedicated group together.

Late. Sumo

Heh YAY another Avid PvPer!! I am up for anything. My guess the other Monk was a WoH/HP Monk. I wanna start Running a More Balanced Build on Monday Nights speaking of which Monday night football is starting and if the game is good I might be late to pvP :(.

Yeah, I noticed last weekend doing the ViM teams, that we got massacred around the third match, a good majority of the time by balanced.

I was running a Balanced Build on the weekend that is a little less pressure than a regular Balanced. We got pretty far but never past the 4th round. Dual Smite beat us up usually. We ran 2 Starburst Ele 1 Shockwave Warder 2 Monks and a Trapper. We totally owned ViM usually :). I have an Idea for a Balanced/ele Spike build that I will post about as soon as I get a few things worked out.

Yea. As far as getting ideas about the balanced builds. I have learned alot from just watching in oberver mode. One thing about getting there and holding the hall is having your build be able to get past all the rounds especially King of the Hill. One thing I have also noticed is that there are alot of secondary healers. Like E/Mo, N/Mo that can do damage and heal. That makes a team hard to beat.

Amen! I am working on a 4 Ele/A 1 E/Mes 2 Mo/Mes and 1 Mo/R build that might work. It is balanced but also a spike at the same time. I would like to get a few epople and try it out sometime! Basically the Ele Death Charge in hit Starburst Inferno and Flame Burst and then use refuge or return cannot remember the skill to shadow step back to the wards and monks. the Monks hel and stay in the Wards the Mo/R only has R for Frozen Soil. The Ele/ Mes is a warder not each ele will have either Fireball if they are ElE?A and the other will have Osidian Flame so the 5 Ele can spike the same target at the same time. Which is over 500 Damage instantly. Just an Idea. It can hold an altar easy and stay alive with the monks as well. I think it can beat Dual smite and alot of other builds.

That sounds like a good idea for a build, Dredd. I think that with any good build that the build is only as good as the players behind it. I know from experience that I am not very good at running my Mesmer with PvP because there is alot going on and maybe I am just too old hehe. But as long as we can get a good build (which you are doing) then find our positions in that build and work on those positions individually with practice as a team, we will get good. And once we have a good team with each player who knows their place and is comfortable then we will RULE THE WORLD! MUUUAAAHHAHAHAHA!

But lately it seems like I keep getting with teams that just give up after one loss, especially with new team builds, who can get a feel for a team after one loss? So, Im game. Just let me know what you need my ele to be. Also maybe think of the monk/ranger to bring sybiosis something that will give a HP boost for the ghost on the capture the hill, and HoH. And maybe switching the E/Me to an E/Mo who can spam heal party/Ether prodigy (which I saw work great with that build up top. I saw them hold the Hall for at least 2 hours. They were there for a long long time.)

I actually let my eve online account expire the week I went to college. I finally got linux on my macbook and am having fun with my four and a half hours of battery life.

Back