Hi.

Dutch_Mix

Hi, I've been looking for a good Christian server to play on for a while and I'm happy to say that I'm the latest member of the Tribe of Judah!!! I've been a believer in Jesus Christ for 8 years, and I'm extremely excited to start playing some games online with other Christians. I have Counter Strike 1.6, Day of Defeat, and Team Fortress Classic. Hence why I'm posting this in the Half Life chapter.

hehehe, the place is currently dead and without server however we are currently working on jumpstarting it with cal in july when the new season starts. welcome

Hi Dutch and welcome!

I play DoD and TFC most of the time, nice to have someone around that does too! I've been trying to get better at CS and CS:S, there is a much larger player/server base.

Add me to your steam friends list and we'll try to play sometime. turn_key@ameritech.net

Hello and welcome.
If you have x fire please post your user name. and if you don't have it, i would suggest getting it. that is the easiet way for us TOJ members to play with each other. It is easy to contact among us.
if you don't haev it you can get it for Free at
www.xfire.com

In Christ,
Glitch

Back