Hey!

L

Locarius

Hi, my name is Jordan. I am from Ottawa, Canada. Tromos introduced me to these forums. Thanks!

I am playing Americas Army right now, as well as working on a TC for UT:2k3 based on The Wheel of Time game. My past games include Wheel of Time, and Jedi Knight.

I have been a Christian for as long as I can remember, and I was brought up in a Christian home. I am best known for my alternate viewpoints on the Christian faith. ;) Just ask Tromos.

Wow, lots of new poeple.

Welcome, BTW.
smile.gif

Hey! Welcome. I'm a fan of the Jedi Knight series as well. Actually, anything Star Wars.

Boy! You guys are starting to get me really interested in 'Wheel of Time'. For some reason, I always thought it was an adventure game similar to Myst.

Sup Loc
biggrin.gif
Maybe we'll see the other guys I tipped off to this place too (Schlep and Wheels).

And I'm ashamed to say that until now, I had no idea what your real name was *blush*

Neither did I.
rock.gif

Thanks for directing me here, Trom. It is going to take a while to look around, though.
tounge.gif

Nice avatar. You can always tell the quality of a man by the quality of his avatar...well maybe not.

Yeah...that's right. Just think what we could say about you if we went by YOUR avatar, Que Pasa :p.

Back