Hes Ba-ack!

blsimpson

Good timezone everyone! Who is this stranger posting? I hope that you all have been well!

Sorry for the sudden disappearance. We have been going through some external family (read family-in-law) stuff (read lies, gossip, eventually law involvement..), and gaming was taking up way to much of my time (read addicted), so I took a step away. We are still in the midst of the battle, so prayers for truth would be awesome!

After talking with my wife, we both feel that I am in a place where I can "start over" so to speak. I haven't set my gaming computer back up yet (I disassembled it to take the temptation away), but I do have my laptop with Minecraft reloaded and ready to play. I do not plan on coming back in the capacity, or lack there-of, but I do look forward to playing with you all again.

I logged into the server for a couple minutes this morning, and took a little walk around the spawn area. I cleaned up the iron in the golem farm (I think I have a great idea for an auto-sorter that I could make fit in the area..), started to get into LS's place and had to get off. I look forward to checking out the rest of the server, and getting a spot picked out to start building!

Happy Minecrafting everyone!

You again?! What goofball left you on the whitelist? :p

Welcome back! I'm glad you have a little time again to pop on here and there! Let us know where you settle, so TDW and I (and anyone else of course!) can be sure to leave some sort of housewarming gifts. Gift-giving is one of the love languages, after all.

Hey bl, I helped you gather some wood for your new house. You obviously wanted spruce based on the saplings outside your temporary home, so I chopped trees down and replanted them. I arranged the harvested wood outside for you to collect.

Back