Heroic Monday/Wednesday

faust

This next week we are going to try and switch the nights we run heroics to Monday and Wednesday. I know some of you have told me that those nights fit better into your schedules.

This Monday we are looking to run either Heroic:SP again or Heroic: Mech. Starting time is 8:30 pm server time.

If we do run Heroic: Mech I would like to have some people in the run who have successfully run the instance in heroic mode before.

Last run through Heroic SP was very smooth, and if we do that again I suspect we can finish fairly quickly.

I believe Loren has already offered to tank this Monday, but we are still looking for 2 more dps/cc slots.

i guess I wont run monday night with you guys since u have a tank. well have to see what what this upcoming week, hope to play again soon.

We will try to put together another heroic run this wednesday.

Next week I am going to be on holiday, so unless someone else puts together a group we will take next week off.

Since I plan to join the Mon/Friday Kara run, and since Monday didn't appear to fit into people's schedule's any better, I will be moving heroic runs back to tues/thurs.

Yet another good run last night. I think we've got heroic slave pens on farm now. Night before last in heroic mechanar was not bad, either, especially since it was the first time there for several of us.

Nice to be piling up the badges ;-).

Yes last night went very well, we only had one wipe when we tried to take on that extra group for the chest... and even that we got a bit unlucky with that pull.

We definitely have heroic SP on farm status. I suspect we will be able to do the same with heroic Mech very soon. Though that fire boss that we skipped and tried at the end may take some learning to master. Still getting 4 badges in a heroic Mech run isn't bad at all.

We would still encourage others to come and join us. For those of you on Kara runs now that feel they need some gear upgrades, this is a good way to do it. Just about every class stands to get at least one upgrade from heroic badge turn ins. Even if you are all geared up, if you hare a crafter you can buy primal nethers which is never a bad thing.

Now that we are getting through heroics smoothly, I plan to try and get a heroic together any week night I'm not running Kara (I am in the Mon/Fri Kara group). Though I will be on vacation this upcoming week, I wouldn't be surprised to see Allen, Rhys, Tone, Tom and others possibly try and keep runs going.

tonight will be heroic mech got mike me and allen possible tone we will be starting at 8:30sharp

Back