Helping Out

Talori

Occasionally I do see people asking for help in doing missions or quests. I do like to help if I am able. Currently I have Daliyah in presear to help with new characters. Talori is finally explored thru Borlis Pass/Yaks, but has only done the missions up to Nolani. I am happy to help with quests up thru the Pass (finished all the ones prior to entering the mountains).

Guess I could also be a tour guide up thru Traveler's Vale exploration area. I know my way around fairly well and can get you where you want to go up to Borlis/Yaks/Iron. I am going to explore the mines next, after I get one more leathery claw from those blasted hydras for another new top.

Oh and I am happy to help collect for the collection quests! If you need a certain item to get armor/weapons please let me know and I can locate some for you, if I don't already have some on me.

Y'know, that brings up an interesting point.

Often, in my previous MMO experience (FFXI for almost 2 years, AC2 and SWG for 10-day trial periods lol), help is VERY hard to come by. If a mission is more than an hour long and requires a group, it's nigh impossible to get it done.

I think as a group we should be more willing to cooperate with folks-- especially those not a part of SoE. Not only are we called as Christians to help others, this is a great way to become a more well-known guild. The more people who say to themselves, "I had a good experience with SoE", the greater our chances of fulfilling the Great Commandment through our group.

My Mes/Monk is ready to do Divinity Coast. I'll be glad to do anything to help out someone. Who is stuck on a mission. Borlis Pass was a trouble spot for me for a LONG while in Beta.

I have a monk and warrior who are in Piken Square. Neither one has done the Ashes quest. I could also jump in and start the Missions as well. Neither one has started any of the missions.

One thing we should all do.. is before we enter a mission or find a group... Tell everyone in Guild Chat what mission your doing. That way if I need to go back and do the Nolani bonus... I can go back.. help you out and get my bonus as well.

I also have lots of materials for crafter stuff. I have had a few armor pieces made for myself, but I don't use a lot of the materials I have collected (glittering dust, granite, etc). Some have requested materials in chat... please continue to do so and if I am on and available I will donate to the cause :) Also perhaps post requests on the board. Maybe we can have a request thread started.

Ya I have had alot of trouble spots... i'm lvl 12 and i can help on alot of missions... although my time is limited, I also play cs :D. but not near as often.

Yeah, I helped out a few folks on missions (and have been helped :)). FFXI was horrible, even the people in my linkshell didn't help, they'd always be in juno auctioning it. but.. still. we need to set up a guild event! I just got to Auroa Glade (that's a horribly tough mission, i need help on it X.X) any suggestions?

I'm only up thru Frost Gate mission now (completed). It has been so long since I have been in these lands, I just have to take the time to roam them again to see the changes that have been made since those early beta weekends. I love the added quests to these areas that were not in during the early beta. Beacon's Perch was Lomar's Pass back then, and quite empty.

Back