Help in hibbie

Icthus

I reloaded DoAC after a 8 month lay off and found my old characters still alive!! The problem is they are on Percy and in Hibernia! Does anyone know of a Christian Guild or Alliance in Hibbie?

Icthus

As a matter of fact yes! I tried, at one time, to have the Trinity ally with this guild, but we never got anything going. They're called The Harbingers of Light and their web page can be found here:

http://www.harbingersofire.com/Light/

It is a very active guild of 123 active characters played by 55 active members. Please tell them about us and see if you can't help bridge the gap between us

Thank you, I have contacted them and will tell you the results. If they are not satisfactory I may delete all my elves and restart. But, I think there maybe a waiting period before I can add to same server different realm.

Icthus

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Icthus @ Mar. 26 2003,9:12)]But, I think there maybe a waiting period before I can add to same server different realm.

Icthus
Not at all.  My wife and I actually did this already a few months ago right here on Percival.  All of our Hibernian characters were deleted and we immediately created Albion characters with no problem.

Was a bit painful deleting that weaponsmith I had but has been well worth it to me.  But good luck with The Harbingers!  Hopefully they will work out for you.

By the way, if you decide to delete and have a Hib character that you just really like and do not wish to completely lose, just do a character copy of that character to Pendragon before you delete.  Then you can go play with him/her occasionally with no loss (except inventory).  Just make sure the character is wearing and equipping everything you want to take with you that you can.  Bank and inventory do not copy over.  Also, transfer all of your gold from your other characters to the one you are copying over.  That copies too.

Back