Help for the 2nd tier lvl 50s

Bald Guy

OK, i see this in every game and i hate to bring it up but there are really 2 (or more)classes of players in our guild. there are some of y'all that excel at game playing and have discretionary time to lvl up very quick. You are constantly on the front end of the game and that is awesome. your skill and ability is a great asset.
here is my observation: there is also a lvl of gamers that are not quite as proficient and don't have the amount of time that some have to play. Hence, we are lagging behind and are less likely to be bold enough to go out and pug the groups that y'all have completed and moved on from. i understand it is boring to run thru the same instances and that is especially true when there is no gear that would benefit you in that FP.
here is my suggestion: can we set up a time to help us slower lvl'ers thru some of the HM's? can we set aside maybe a nite or two where a couple of folks will help get some of us laggers caught up. Once you take us thru a FP a couple of times, then we are good and know what to expect and then can pug.
what y'all think? any way to help out? I am open to suggestions and know for sure that Terr and Baldee could use just a little help and could set aside some time on an agreed upon nite to do this for a bit....a little coaching for us older/slower/balder guys would go along way....
Respect your elders and help them! I know i have to use a cane, but i'll try to keep up! LOL!
thoughts pls....
appreciate y'all adn thx for listening.
steve

i would also return the favor by setting aside time to run those behind me in lvl thru their heroics and FPs as well. just a little more help for some if they want it....

I would be down. If there is ever a guild run then I am willing to join and help out. I think the main problem is that we haven't really established our guild runs yet which is why most people have been pugging.

From an outsider looking in, it may be more beneficial if you do normal mode 8-man operations. You get more gear, you get to learn the fights, and enjoy the company of your guildies in a raid environment.

Getting geared is definitely faster in operations and more fun. Also some of the final bosses in the HMs are just as difficult as raid bosses are (Karagga is easier on hard mode than the end boss of Directive 7 hard mode... not kidding). I'd do operatiosn if its possible.

To get the gear to run these, just buy the commendation gear from Voss/Corellia and do the dailies on Belsavis/Ilum for the item mods (daily commendations will allow you to buy Rakata implants/earpieces too).

Last edited:
agreed that would be good, but what i'm proposing is an organized nite that we can plan on to enjoy the guildies and run those type of operations. i have already done BTHM and finished it so i am fairly well geared to start, but just wondering if there could be some org for it. i am willing to try and org it if there are some who are up for it. just some thoughts and this is not a complaint! i have already been helped a ton...super thankful esp for Silver who has gone above and beyond with helping me....

Back