Hello for West and Angela

Scillion

Hi, my wife Angela and I have just joined the SoE Guild. Our first night was fun and we were part of the bible study.

We play pretty often and we hope to meet the members of SoE. Right now however we are heading out of town for the weekend.

Have a good weekend yourselves. Westly :) and Angela :p

Awesome! Welcome to the guild!

Going out of town on the Factions Preview weekend? Shame on you. :D

Last edited:
It was great to meet y'all...especially Angela! :) (No offense, Westly; there are so few women in the guild... :D )

Wow. Can't imagine going AFK on Factions weekend! Unless it was a really good offer...after all, I'm the one taking a three hour art workshop Saturday!

Welcome, I imagine that a few people are going to be gone this weekend. My father-in-law came down so I had to make a hard choice, FPE or stealhead fishing, sorry but fishing won out. So now I have to stand in freezing cold water day dreaming about factions. :confused: What was I thinking.

Hi again and thank you for the warm welcomes - We just got back from Atlanta Ga where we spent a day at the world's largest aquarium. It was fun (and crowded).
The weekend with family went very well too.

Hope to see ya - West and Angela

Whoa! Dorkelf and I live in Atlanta! That's so funny!

But yeah, isn't the GA Aquarium cool? The sea otters are my favorite. Too bad they have so little space... :(

Scillion said:
Hi, my wife Angela and I have just joined the SoE Guild. Our first night was fun and we were part of the bible study.

We play pretty often and we hope to meet the members of SoE. Right now however we are heading out of town for the weekend.

Have a good weekend yourselves. Westly :) and Angela :p

Just wanted to let you know its been great to have you guys. I've enjoyed the all-guild stuff we've done together - and of course my wife Mirawyn appreciates the addition of another lady to the group. ;)

Paul

Scillion said:
Hi again and thank you for the warm welcomes - We just got back from Atlanta Ga where we spent a day at the world's largest aquarium. It was fun (and crowded).
The weekend with family went very well too.

Hope to see ya - West and Angela

Wish we'd known you were in town! Next time you find yourselves in Atlanta or passing through let us know so Mirawyn and I can maybe meet you in person. Of course, that goes for anyone in the guild!

Paul

Back