Hello Folks!

kakotan2143

Hi,
I am Kakotan or you can call me Kako.
I have been a Christian since I was 10 or 12. Was at a Bible study after school when I was in 4th or 5th grade. My dad has been an evangelist for many years. Yes, I am a preacher's kid. :D I grew up on the like's of Willie George and the Gospel Bill Show and all of those other kids shows from the 80's. Favorite was the Gospel Bill Show and I love westerns to this day. lol, I would consider myself Word of Faith Pentecostals. I grew up listening to old Oral Roberts, to Kenneth Copeland, to Jerry Savelle, Kenneth Hagin, and many others. Lately, my favorites have been Jesse Duplantis and Joseph Prince.

I also grew up on gaming but mostly arcades. I loved the platformers. Today I still do, and action games. I also enjoy RPG's. I enjoy MMO's as well. My first one was RuneScape in 2001. I played that up till 2005. Stopped gaming for a while and reconnected with God and changed how I gamed afterward. Then for a small period of time about 1.5 years I played 2 small games at the time AdventureQuest and Conquer Online. Then in the Winter of 2006 around Christmas I bought a small trial disc for 1.99 to try out World of Warcraft. Bought one for my brother and I. We spent the next 2 expansions playing WoW together until he got tired of it. We tried a few other MMOs together, but now he doesn't do much PC gaming. Was a great time, though. Now I have been WoW free for 4 months. lol Just been playing Diablo3 and some solo games. Play some 4x games with my buddies Varkon and Jexi. Met them when I tried out SWTOR and we been best friends since. Right now we have all gotten back into playing GW2. The expansion looks amazing.

Genres I don't care for are FPS, but I like to watch. Racing and fighting games are fun to watch and I dabble with racing some, but it is not like it uses to be on the N64 and SuperNes!

Btw, I am 39 and if you want to know more look me up, I am kakotan2143 on battle.net, kakotan on steam, kakotan on PSN, and kakotan.1036 on GW2.

Thanks!

Hello and welcome!!!

WoW is poison, lol(I play eve and we make fun of themepark WoW all the time)

Back