Hahahaha

cc.slim

I have been goofin for so long waiting on toj to cough up a server that I got a invite to join a clan hahahaha not because I'm leet hehehe I wish.. Now the invite was oh say two mnths ago and I never accepted but last fri they tagged me hahahaha I feel like a fish but the remarkable thing is that I have worn the toj tag many times while playing along with many others names hehehe and it caused research and discussions among the clan Woot getting the word out.Still they excepted me :D .Now I was questioned n me no lie I told them everything and yep you are n trouble hehehe not...Good thing I was not asked to drop toj.cc for I would have not... SO LIKE R WE THERE YET...p.s. just a reg not tru blu for if I had extra dough then toj.cc would get it.

Sry having toj.cc lack of server convulsions hehehe...Was just wondering how close we are to getting back online...

my guess... considering we don't even really have enough to fill a cal roster for cs... not quite there.

CAL O finals is this week and new season should start soon. i was hoping it wouldt take them this long to finish this season, they have had bout 2 months of delays. i have skillsusa national compitition coming up soon and wont be able to make 3 matches im thinking, but it looks like we wont even need our own server due to VGN supplying cal with servers we can start and close on our own.

Back