Had a massive influx of gold...might get vabbian armor

Sorry, Survivor is a gaming attitude if one is to be successful with more than one character.

I was assuming the ones that give morale boosts, they can't be used if the whole party is at 10%. Come to think of it though, that would require zoning between an explorable and an outpost.

EDIT: I'm also extremely blind, didn't see "apples and corn", just ignore me! ;)

Last edited:
I was assuming the ones that give morale boosts, they can't be used if the whole party is at 10%. Come to think of it though, that would require zoning between an explorable and an outpost.

EDIT: I'm also extremely blind, didn't see "apples and corn", just ignore me! ;)

You don't have to rezone. I have to go through stacks and stacks of Pumpkin Cookies and Wintergreen Candy Canes to finish maxing my Sweets title. I go in Shadow's Passage from Dragon's Throat, solo, no armor on/equipped and engage the first group or two of afflicted. They are right there by the rez shrine, so once they kill you, you can use the non-spammable items. In HM they kill you almost instantly once engaging, but lately I've been going in NM, so I can go away from the keyboard and come back to 60% DP, use some items, then go afk for a minute or two. Great way to multi-task with chores around the house, lawl. The first group near that rez shrine (always a necro + either a ritualist or elementalist) - they patrol, so sometimes they're outside the aggro bubble, but most of the time they're within aggro range as soon as you're rezzed at the shrine.

Hope that helps.

Back