[GW2] Crafting...mind blown!

Uh-oh - I can see myself spending way too much time in town crafting stuff.

I see that my being retired will be a big advantage in time. Also the temptation to ignore my other half will be enormous. I will learn to Craft Like a Boss.

I see that my being retired will be a big advantage in time. Also the temptation to ignore my other half will be enormous. I will learn to Craft Like a Boss.

Your other half likes to cook, right? Buy her a copy and sell her on the new cooking skill. She can supply the alliance with all the food we'll need on our boss slaying adventures.

I got really excited about crafting when I was reading about it. I really like how you sort of blindly combine mats to create something and be able to learn that way. So excited!

(Hi, I'm Meli, originally played WoW, but am planning on playing GW2 =) )

I got really excited about crafting when I was reading about it. I really like how you sort of blindly combine mats to create something and be able to learn that way. So excited!

(Hi, I'm Meli, originally played WoW, but am planning on playing GW2 =) )

And she pwns boys.

Welcome Meli! Hope to see you in GW2 soon! I'll be sure to watch my back when you're around :p

With everything GW2 has to offer over WoW, how nervous do you think the people at Blizzard are right now?

I'm pretty sure I won't be doing any crafting until the game is fully released, I'd rather be focusing on learning how to play the classes.
Once I do craft, I will probably be doing some cooking..

While I want to be making armor and weapons like crazy... Cooking is probably going to be the track that is most useful in the long run.

I can tell that the crafting system is going to interact negatively with my compulsion to keep everything that might ever be useful ever.

no crafting is just another excuse to keep everything that might be useful and it may even be more useful now

Hoarders of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your time and sanity. (I too am an in game hoarder)

Back