GW Guru

Echodelta

Question: is anyone else having difficulty logging into their accounts recently for GW Guru and their auction site? About a month ago I changed my password on GW Guru and I was able to log in fine. About the same time, with my GW Guru Auction account, I stopped receiving emails of winning auctions. I didn't think much of it. On Monday I tried to log in to my auction account and it said I had an invalid password. I triple checked the account name, email and password then contacted them about the problem. I told them my account may have been hacked. I have yet to receive a reply. So yesterday I decided to change the password again for my GW Guru forum account. Now I keep getting a message that I've inputted the wrong password. I've used the current one and the previous to no avail. I might add that the passwords are different for each account plus my GW game account.

Just logged onto both the Guru forums and auction site. No problems. However my browser did remember my password and username so all I had to do was hit login. I have had problems with Guru before. With the amount of traffic they receive they are occasionally laggy and buggy. They work on it tho to the best of their ability. I would give it a day or two, see if the problem works itself out, if not send them a PM or however they do their customer service type deal. They'll help ya out.

I was able to recover by main GWGuru account but still no luck for the auctions account. I sent a pm to an admin on my main. Still waiting I guess.

Back