GW 7th Year Anniversary Celebration

Echodelta

Copy/paste from the official GW Wiki:

We’re commemorating our seventh anniversary with a huge party in Shing Jea Monastery and outposts all over Tyria. Are you light on your feet? Speak with Captain Li Sah and test your dodgeball skills in the Dragon Arena! Do you feel the need for speed? Speak to the Rollerbeetle Trainer and take a spin in Rollerbeetle Racing. You’ll find both of these NPCs in Lion’s Arch, Shing Jea Monastery, Kamadan, and the Great Temple of Balthazar. The fun doesn’t stop there. During the festival, keep your eyes peeled for more special drops than you’ve ever seen before. And be sure to stop by Embark Beach to talk to Ceira, Sworn to Fire. During the celebration, she’ll be distributing the limited-edition Ranger pet: the Hound of Balthazar.

More on the Hound of Balthazar ranger pet:

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Hound_of_Balthazar

I'm unsure about the hell hound. My ranger is happy with her black widow. Maybe another character with a secondary ranger profession will acquire it. Plus this weekend I'll be checking what my ranger's 7th year birthday present will be :)

Forgot to add this:

In addition to the drops listed above, bonuses from other weekend events are active, including double reputation/faction, double points for vanquishing, double experience from capturing elites, and more.

Back