• Mar. 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mar. 11-21

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet Elhanan

Well, I feel a little bad for titling this thread that. :)

Anyway, I would like to wager 3 cookies, a Nyan Poptart, and the coveted Prophet Trophy* for whoever can guess the closest release day. Here's how we will do it. We will divide the months up to keep it reasonable and you have to give a reason why you think they release it that week. In case of a tie put in they exact day you are predicting too and we will see whose third eye sees the clearest. :D

Jan. 1-10
Jan. 11-21
Jan. 22-31

Feb. 1-9
Feb. 10-19
Feb. 20-29

Mar. 1-10
Mar. 11-21
Mar. 22-31

*Prophet Trophy exist only in my mind and has no physical form.

I'm guessing Feb. 10-19

Specifically Feb. 14th because my wife and I love this game so much it would make a wonderful addition to our Valentines Day presents. :)

Last edited:
Hmm, looks like anything after March 31 would be closest to that date since the poll options don't go any further.

At this point, I don't want to get my hopes up too much for anything earlier than Christmas 2012.

I set aside money from my 2010 Christmas gifts to buy GW2 hoping it would be out by now.

I voted March 22-31, because I suspect that they'll release it on or near the birthday of Guild Wars 1. As for a specific day, whatever the exact birthday of GW1 is, I'll guess that one (I don't know it at the moment..)

Ok latest date it is, although I agree with Derk, even that date seems somewhat optimistic. Closed beta isn't even firmed up yet. Not only that a book is due, and several key announcements to be made before release. And if you are lean towards mercenary there is a lot of gelt to be had from people continuing to play GW and work towards GWAMM. After February/March of 2012 real progress would have to appear to keep the hype up, so no later than May/Juneish of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back