Guild Takeover

Azami

Hello all. It's Azami.

I'm no longer really an active member on Redeemed anymore but I do log in every now and again. I haven't kept up with what must of all you all are doing in WoW so I'm not super familiar of the situation. However, when I logged in today I was given a prompt that the guild leader has been inactive. Therefore I have dethroned him for now until I'm informed of what CGA wants to do with the guild. Let me know as soon as you can.

- Azami

Hello all. It's Azami.

I'm no longer really an active member on Redeemed anymore but I do log in every now and again. I haven't kept up with what must of all you all are doing in WoW so I'm not super familiar of the situation. However, when I logged in today I was given a prompt that the guild leader has been inactive. Therefore I have dethroned him for now until I'm informed of what CGA wants to do with the guild. Let me know as soon as you can.

- Azami
If at all possible, I'd like to transfer leadership to an active player with a Tribe of Judah membership, even if that player uses an alt to keep the guild alive for anyone who might come looking for Redeemed.

And, of course, if there is still sufficient activity to keep an active guild running or interest in rekindling activity, I'd be happy to work with anyone interested in taking on the guild leader position.

I just renewed my membership in World of Warcraft and decided to try playing again. How active or inactive is the guild?

I've been active in WoW and will stay active in WoW for quite the foreseeable future due to it being the only game my wife plays, and she has played it daily for years now. However due to the low activity in Redeemed and my wife playing on WrA, most of my characters have jumped ship. I think I still might have one or two alts in Redeemed, and I wouldn't mind at all hanging onto the guild until a new GM can be found to revitalize the guild.

Back