Guild Runs

Bethamel

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering what runs we have going and at what times. Also if there is any openings I'm looking to get into something again now that I'm moved and settled in finally.

Hey,

Berstromme and Apollux are the current Raid Leaders, but I believe another guildie has posted some runs as well. TF currently uses GEM (GuildEventManager) for our in-game calendar. You can snag GEM from WoW Curse - search under GuildEventManger... Most of the TF runs are posted in GEM.

I know that Berstromme is looking for more raiders to run Ulduar 25 on Mondays. I run an open Ony 25 run on Tuesday and we usually have a couple of open spots. That run is posted on GEM as well. :)

Last edited:
Dibs on kicking Jason out of the guild!

One thing about GEM - double check the raid times with the poster. GEM seems to mess up the times quite badly due to players being in different time zones.

Many people in the SGA also use GEM for scheduling runs, I believe the data channel name is SGAGEM.

That is the SGA data channel.

Mondays I'm looking to get a 25 Ulduar off the ground. We've been farming FL with any 80 toon. Looking to get this more organized either this week or next depending on interest.

Back