@ Goodwone

Xymnas

Trieb of Judah Starcraft Series Chapter Co-leader
I'm still waiting for a warrior thread...So I can figure out how to tanky tank on mine and what not....So ummm you should hop on that one :D

Thanks

Thanks Goodwone...and Druids are awesome! You really need to fix your talent tree though.....When I looked at it i got a head ache! ha but seriously...you can fix that to either maximize your Tank ability or DPS kitty...either way... And there is a spec that includes both DPS and Tanky, but in my opinion, you should pick from one or the other....but I guess it's whatever you decide to do....but PLEASE change it

yah for sure....have you seen her's Fierce? its CRAZY! lol. when i inspected her the other day looking at her feral gear. which was okish. i didnt even know where to start with the spec. lol she said she just placed points as she went. =\ lol there is some things you need and dont need. and thats a good reason why Goodhope is only dpsing in feral for like 1k DPS. LOL and another reason for your low DPS is your gear. I'll have to post something about gear/enchants/gems for both tank and DPS to help you out Goodwone. But I still am waiting for you to post something about warriors!!!

hehe, im not playing feral right now. i'll fix it before i do, i was just randoming picking stuff when i was leveling feral though cause it was faster then going and looking up a spec somewhere, i was all about whatever, speed. getting to 80 and ive been booming ever since. boomkins are a blast! just about all epic on it now as i have been chaining heroics till i drop, i copyed fierce spec on it though i need to go get ma glyphs NAUW, but ill look those up off fierce's toon too. did 4500 on a boss yesterday, but not sustaining that on long fights.

Last edited:
I'll jump in and make you a warrior guide on how to tank ICC 10:

1. Roll a warrior.
2. Hit 80.
3. When it comes time for the guild to raid, head to the nearest city.
4. Spam "/trade LF Pally Tank ICC 10".
5. Invite pally tank.
6. Drop the raid group.

Sorry - couldn't help myself :p /hides from Goodwone

I actually prefer to tank with a warrior tank by my side, they are fantastic!

Haha Flame.

And that's awesome Goodwone...although I'm a little disappointed that you decided to roll Boom first...=\

AWESOME!!!! I can help you out aswell...i can tank for you and we can chain heroics...i need to get my Furious Gladiator and i'm to lazy to do the pvp to get em. ha so I need a ton of badges for everything, if yah want...again i'll talk and you can boom or tank if you want. HAHA and i can dps...anyways I'm up for anything...and Boomy is lame...its all about the feralness of being a cat/bear....I mean honestly how many ppl in game can say that can tank in a bear form or dps as a cat? only a select few can....:D

Back