Goat Cart Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exo-Slayer

Just heard this from my Cousin, my other cousin in law was just in a go cart accident involving a truck hitting them heres the info.

he was riding his go cart in lehigh and had a friend with him... was hit by a truck ... his friend was airlifted to lee memorial and little Roger was taken by ambulance. Little Roger has a punctured lung, broken rib, a crack in one of the vertebrae in his neck, broken jaw, broke cheek, broken arm, and they had to operate on him last night. They removed his spleen, and appendix. He was bleeding internally. The other boy died last night. Let's remember both boys and families in our prayers

Thats awful. i will certainly be praying for the guy and i hope he recovers totally..

They were riding a go-cart on the road? I dunno anything about USA driving laws.

not to be mean or anything but i always try to find the joy just ot make you laugh for a minute,

whats a goat cart?

He was crossing the road at a rather fast speed and did not look first. A truck was comming and did not have enough time to stop and they were draged for over 102 feet. Shortly ago he was Air lifted to a better facility in Tampa because he had Brain hemorrhaging. Just please keep praying for them he is still in danger for quite some time.

Thanks for the prayers. Roger was airlifted to Tampa General Hospital early Sat afternoon when he had a brain hemorrage. They were able to
put a stint in his head to reduce the fluid, and pressure. So at about 1:00 am sunday morning the pressure had gone down to stable. Well by sunday evening the
pressure started to climb again. Monday his pressure had receded again. They were able to start tending to some of his other wounds, like his broke arm and
were able to clean it out. Today, his pressure went back up and they had to put him in a deep coma. The Doctor has said that this is pretty much it. This is all
they can do.
So Roger is in God's hands now. Please keep the prayers going. I will keep you guys updated as things progress.

*quietly enters the waiting room.

pardon for interupting, but just wanted to add something I've experienced.

exo, and i'm sure you know this, but it's when it's all left in God's hands that he can do the most miraculous things.

I don't know if he's gonna heal your cousin. Could be. Could be that he's gonna draw people to a saving knowledge of him. I dunno. All I know is that when we're helpless, and often even hopeless, and when we're just sitting around, concentrating on making it through a moment, God reaches down, and starts picking up pieces, and weaving threads, and building things in and around us......that we'd never even dreamed of.

I hope your cousin is the miracle. I hope he wakes up, walks away, and people stand in awe at the work of God in his life. At the same time, I hope you're the miracle, and people see your pain for him, and the strength that comes from your faith in Christ, and they stand in awe at the work of God in your life.

*sits down quietly in the waiting rooms....and waits.

Have not posted here, but Roger was one of my prayerlist's first name. How did it go Exo.. Err i hope he is alright.

Like Stormy said, Roger is on the hands of God. Lets all hope and pray that Exo-Slayer and his cousin will be God's miracle and to shwo others the true power and awesome glory of our God.

Oh.. and i never ridden the go carts too.. I think it's unsafe and i've seen some accidents happen with my own 2 eyes and i gav it up -_-

By the stripes that jesus took on his back we all are healed of all things.May we all thank god for that and thank god tht your cousin is healed and that the manifestation of our prayers will come soon and that he will have a good testimmony for we where all healed 2000 (give or take a few years) years ago and all we must do is receive our healing.

mrpop, I guess that I would like to comment more in detail but my eyes are giving in and I need to get up early tomorrow...just a few comments on your last statement though....
Yes.. through His stripes we are healed.... but ask any one who have stood on their knees for years and trusted God for healing of someone in their family that it is not that simple ....

Joh 11:4  But when Jesus heard it, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God may be glorified thereby
[ASV]

as Stormy said

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I hope your cousin is the miracle. I hope he wakes up, walks away, and people stand in awe at the work of God in his life. At the same time, I hope you're the miracle, and people see your pain for him, and the strength that comes from your faith in Christ, and they stand in awe at the work of God in your life.

First of all. God's will is supreme and if He has a purpose with a life on earth then that is His decision .... Our son has a immunity disorder and some added issues that we have prayed over and God has blessed us with some healing but we have had words that He has a purpose with our son ... We didn't stop believing or praying but realise that it lies in Fathers hands... I know of too many people that have lost their faith totally because people went to them and told them : "well, you are not healed because you do not believe" ... But , it is a highly personal subject I think.....because if what you say is strictly true, then why do we pray "Father heal this man .." Shouldn't we then pray, "Father, may this man receive healing and believe it...." ....

(Isa 53:5)  But he was wounded for our transgressions,  he was bruised for our iniquities:the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
[kjv]

The word in the greak used for healed is Rapha .... and although I am not a Greek scholar (Kidan??) a mate of mine who did study this said recently that the context of the original text makes a lot of difference to the meaning of words....

rapha
raw-faw'
A primitive root; to slacken (in many applications, literally or figuratively): - abate, cease, consume, draw [toward evening], fail, (be) faint, be (wax) feeble, forsake, idle, leave, let alone (go, down), (be) slack, stay, be still, be slothful, (be) weak (-en).

rapha
raw-faw', raw-faw'
A primitive root; properly to mend (by stitching), that is, (figuratively) to cure: - cure, (cause to) heal, physician, repair, X thoroughly, make whole.

So let me leave it like this saying that God heals ... we can all attest to that ... but sometimes God says Yes, and sometimes No ...and sometimes Wait.... and that takes nothing away from His sovereignity (sp?) ....

this is the latest update i got just a little bit ago.

Roger has been pulled off of the medication and they removed the breathing tube but he is still on life support. There has been massive damage to the frontal
lobe of the brain which is I guess the most important part. So as it stands we are just waiting for God to call him home. Please keep praying for a miracle and
for our family. Jesus made the lame to walk, the blind to see, the sick to be well, and the dead to rise again; so it is not impossible to think that Roger can be healed completely. May God's will be done in my life and yours
reguardless of what we want and hope for, he is the maker and has a purpose for everything that happens in our life which is unfortunately above our understanding, but there all the same. We love you all, friends and family and feel blessed that you are a part of our life. If God wills it I will be letting you know of improvement soon or that little Roger's suffering and our waiting is
over. May God be with you and spare you the pain that we are going through. -Becky

God says yes and somtimes wait but never no. John 11:4 if i understand it correctly is saying God will allow you to get sick so that your healing may be used to glorify his name. God will never say no to healing because it is not his will for us to remain sick but for us to be well and preach the gospol to all the world. You said that people have lost there faith because there friends have said to them your not healed because you dont have enough faith,like you said somtimes God says wait alot of times when people arent healed yet they just have to wait longer for whatever reason, maby when said persons lost there faith because people said you werent healed because you dont have enough faith maby that was a test God sent to them and they failed, Or did they say you werent healed because you have no faith to a man that was dead in a casket? And yes we should pray Lord may this man recieve his healing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May your cousin get well soon exo he will be in my prayers.

Is there a way to move only some of the posts in this thread? I'd like to comment, but it is beginning to stray from Exo's original post.

I thank everyone for all there prayer and concern but at 2am last night after having severe braing Trauma they pulled the life support and Little Rojer died. I know god has a reason for this and I hope I can see that in the future but for now his friends and family are hurting.
Thanks Bobby (Exo-Slayer)

Its always a sad time when you lose a friend. But remember life is but a vapour on this earth.. The eternal consequences are what are important...

My prayers will be with you guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back