GMOTD- Bible verse

Proverb

GMOTD=Guild Message of the Day

When you log into game you see it pop up on screen. I try put a Bible verse in there that the Lord has put on my heart. It's not a daily thing usually I update it when the The Lord gives me something new for everyone or someone that might help them.

So that said I'm trying to take the message and post it in a couple different places. Here are places you will be able find it.
In game as log in you see it
Book in Guild Hall on the counter near the Guild Banker, it has all verse from past to present, a good read :)
This post will have them from now on, read below.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guild Message of the Day​

Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary of doing good, for at the right time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 8/2009

Philippians 3:13-14
Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. 9/2009

2 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 9/2009

Praise The Lord for his Good Word, tried and true!!

Last edited:
Back