Gerbil missed TF2sday tonight (7/9/2024) because of a power outage

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I got a voicemail and a text confirming that Gerbil wasn't on for TF2sday tonight because of a power outage.

Please pray that Gerbil's power is restored soon and join us next Tuesday after 8:30 p.m. Central (9:30 p.m. Eastern, 6:30 p.m. Pacific) to tell Gerbil he was missed!

I got a voicemail and a text confirming that Gerbil wasn't on for TF2sday tonight because of a power outage.

Please pray that Gerbil's power is restored soon and join us next Tuesday after 8:30 p.m. Central (9:30 p.m. Eastern, 6:30 p.m. Pacific) to tell Gerbil he was missed!

I'm not a TF player, but I care about Gerbil. Have there been any updates to know that he is at least safe and well where he is at?

In any case, I'll be praying and hoping for the best.

I'm not a TF player, but I care about Gerbil. Have there been any updates to know that he is at least safe and well where he is at?

Yes. He messaged me yesterday afternoon to let me know power was restored at his home and the situation was greatly improved. I'll summon @The Mighty Gerbil to ask if he'd like to share more. :)

Ah yes I am back. I did was post on Discord and Steam but I somehow unfortunately forgot here XD . It was not easy on my parents as they have serious medical conditions but they made it through. Some minor damage to our house to be attended to, hopefully before it gets worse. This has been only the third game night I've missed since becoming TF2 chapter lead and two of those were power outages. Three misses in 16~ years isn't a bad record. Thank you for your prayers Krissa :) .

Ah and now to clear out 74 spam bot posts XD :p .

Last edited:
Back