Game nights creation thread

Logos

Okay now that I have a rough draft list of games that we all have...I will be preparing to organize some game nights in the next few days to a week.

After looking at the list, the main ones that stand out are:

Halo 3
MW2
Gears 2
Borderlands
L4D 1 & 2
Also there were a few others that had a good number, so if you would like a game night for a particular game let me know and we will see what we can do. Especially for those who don't have a lot of shoorters or prefer other style of games I will be setting up some good times for those as well.

BUT for now IF you own any three of these games please post here when would be a good time for you in terms of your availability and which game or games you are interested in being involved in.

As a primer, I will be focusing on setting up a Halo REACH game night and begin to get some structure for that, since I am sure many will be getting this in the near future if not right away. :)

Of course as always feel free to message someone and jump into a group if there is a bunch of us on. :)

Okay, I am just waiting on a few more to post some times before I put some "official" times down. Right now I am thinking of doing, some Castle Crasher, Gears 2, and possibly a MW2 night at first. Also possibly a Borderlands night although, I personally don't have the game yet, I am looking to get it soon.

Last edited:
Is it possible to schedule game nights on the weekends as well? The reason I ask is I work nights. So I always miss out on game nights.

You could add Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 and Borderlands :)

I own the games listed but haven't planned on buying Halo Reach.

Availability (PST): 11:30pm - 1am (I sometimes play at night) & 10am to 1pm. Weekends usually after 4pm.

Weekends are definite option. :) They fit in to most of our schedules. As for L4D and borderlands I will definitely add those to the options of games. :)

I'm available most evenings after 8p (est). 2 days which consist of sunday and 1 other random day I'm available anytime. So in any given week there's like maybe 1 or 2 days tops I wouldn't be available.

i tend to not be around "normal" game hours, and also don't play much in the shooter department. but if i see anyone around playing a game i have i will scoot in when i can. my schedule is really weird because i'm bouncing around between 3 stores ATM covering where it's needed.

i tend to not be around "normal" game hours, and also don't play much in the shooter department. but if i see anyone around playing a game i have i will scoot in when i can. my schedule is really weird because i'm bouncing around between 3 stores ATM covering where it's needed.
No problem :) Hey I do plan on having a sports game night every now and then too. Plus I personally plan on trying NHL11 out just to see if I can get back into sports games. It has been years since I played them.

The demo is up now and I like it a lot. It's moving closer and closer to a true sim than arcade style like the older ones. The EAUHL mode is SWEET.

I think so.

The real time physics have really changed a lot of the game itself. Plus another 200+ small tweaks have kinda set it apart yet again. Good good good stuff

Do you play any of the other Sports games you play? Just curious, because I used to love the basketball games.

I have:

Halo 3
MW2
Gears 2
Borderlands

As for days to play: Tuesdays through thursdays and I usually start playing at 7pm (central) till around 10pm. Weekends I'm pretty much good anytime. Sundays kinda busy but saturdays are the best time. Lookin forward to it!

Game Nights?

So, has anything been decided on for regular gaming nights? If not, I'd like to put in a vote for Thursday nights 8pm central time for either Modern Warfare 2 or Borderlands. (I don't have many games, lol)

Luvdiscgolf (a.k.a. Fidoc on xbox live)

My play times are so random, I would just try to see what was settled on with the group and try to make myself available to play when you all are. If I had a preference in the week it would be Wed-Sat evenings

Last edited:
Back