Galatians 6:10

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Bishop

SO then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.

I read this verse and I began to think about my general day to day life, We all have so many opportunity, to do little things to help other people but most of us don't take the time to do anything, hold a door for someone, say Hello to a stranger, let someone infront of us in line at the store that only has a few times, in WoW it can be even worse when we see a blue drop and we all want it, or you need that silver vein, or that herb on the group, or one more mob for a quest. So offered it seems we all get caught up with ourselves we don't think about others around us. Even when it comes to our brothers and sisters in Christ, We all have older people in the church that need help around the house or in their yards, or the seat we are sitting in, how often do we guys give up our seats to ladies anymore? or an elderly man? I know personally this is something I need to work on myself is just being more caring of others. I hope this has made you think.

Your brother in Christ,
Kolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back