Gaheris New Server CO OP

PapaToad

I left my post up but please dis reguard the server name!! The new servers are Gareth & Lamorak

I talked with Myth last night, Are we wanting to try this new server (Gaheris) and if we do should we establish a guild on it?? The projected date is july 10th, it would be nice to Lock in a Guild under the KOT. If you are interested in helping us, and have your old DAOC account Please Join us. he !0th is a Sunday. Lets Say 6pm CST to lock in a guild We will need the 10 gold to do this, Dawife under her proper name is already there, with me attemping to get the ball rolling!

Last edited:
Gaheris isn't a new server. It's been around for a while. In fact, we already started a guild on there a long time ago. But when people started getting too spread out among the servers (including Gaheris) a lot of people left and came back to Percival. I don't remember the guild name, but I should still have a character on there. I need to get to bed, right now...but I'll check when I get a chance.

OK, so I couldnt' resist to look. It seems that the guild isn't there anymore. I was probably the only one left in it, so it got eliminated. I don't know. I know it's been a couple of years since we were there, because that character has never been played on my new computer (which is actually about two years old, now). So, if you want to start a guild...I already have a character over there...Elyrond in Hibernia. Let me know...that gives you one person to help start it...if I can find the time to be on :)

Instead of meeting on the new server on the 10th, how about when it is open to us on the 12th? If you re-activated your account before last Friday, you can go to the new server on the 12th, otherwise you'll have to wait until the 14th to play on it ;(

Anywho, I relayed bad info to Montrez about the dates, hopefully y'all get it in time.

I would consider playing DAoC again if you started playing on this new server where we could all start from scratch and not have to worry about ToA stuff.

What realm would we choose?

While, I must admit a fresh DAoc realm with no ToA sounds very interesting.

I do not think I have the energy to level a new toon. If I could move one of my other toons, I might think about it. But, I am having a very good time in WoW.

On the side, I wonder if they will tweak the leveling time? I mean 6 months to a year to level a 50 is just a long time.

Daoc rvr > Wow pvp.

Nuff said...

So, if i reinstalled Daoc i can go to the new servers now or would i have to wait until the meeting date that we have set aside?

Last edited:
Are the new servers co-op. I think that would be cool... but i also think that if they were we would loose the RVR part of the game. I am so confused.

Back