FYI

Alizak

Sleestack
Okay guys just to let you all know we will be starting up a team. I am going to try to get us in a tournament with my local lan center because they are having one for money but we will just be in for fun. If they allow us we will need 5 people to be free on a Friday or Saturday Night mostlikely. The biggest requirement i have for being on the team is to have a mic so we can communicate easily during a match/scrim. Get on Teamspeak and talk to one of the chapter leaders if you want to join in the team.

BF2 Staff-

Leader - Alizak/Divine
Co-Leader - Killerah
Co-Leader - Chieftain
Web Developer - Michaelpi (will most likely be leader of the team)
Recruiter/Co-Leader - $hane

Thank you,

Seth "Alizak" F.

yes woot leader well im trying to get all that together so plz get ur bf2 trac. working and plz p/m what ur best at

Well i don't have time i need to go to bed so i am just going to post here... i am good at sniper, spec ops, and medic. I can also do good as commander too.

for a LAN centre..would it have to be people who lived near the LAN centre, or are willing to goto the centre for a tourney? :)

No they said that they will host the server over the net if they cannot get enough people to go into the actual store. So i told them and i should get a response tonight telling us if we can play or not.

Back