Friday Night PvP

I'm planning on taking Friday night and devoting it to PvP (not GvG, not Tombs, but the 4v4 Team Arena). I have a couple of ideas... firstly, I'd like to have three volunteers to create a PvP only character and jump on TS with me. I'd like to create a 3 person Aeromancer spike squad with Chain Lightning, Lightning Orb, etc., with a variation of the 105HP monk as healer (protection to at least 14, healing as high as possible after that).

I'm going to be working on unlocking as many Air Magic skills as possible this week in preparation. Anyone up for the challenge?

Don't think I'm ready to take on a class that I've never played or seen played directly. I also am not a big fan of those pre-made PvP characters. I feel much more attached to my PvE character and will want to use her in PvP/GvG once she is of the appropriate strength.

Wish that new feature was instituted where you could be a bystander and watch PvP battles, though. Because this experiment sounds fun and I'd love to see it play out for myself.

Sadly, I'll have to postpone this. My brother will be coming into town Friday night, so i'll be unavailable. However, I just completed changing my secondary to Ele, so I just have to run to some places in the Jungle to collect some skills and I can spike with.

Stupid Kree Minotaur wasn't anywhere near the green star...

Back