Friday night PvP signup - 3/22/07

Sign-up for PvP - Responses are Public

• I'll lead. Join me and with our combined strength we will end this destructive conflict...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dorkelf

I have class this weekend and probably won't be able to get online until 10:30 PM EST. Does someone else want to lead PvP this week? I can do it if we start at 10:30 but I'm more than happy to let folks organize something earlier if they want. For a build I recommend either the rit spike or the Savannah Heat build we worked with last week. If you want to do the latter, there's a link to the Wiki page on the build in last week's PvP post. If you want to do something entirely different, step up and post your idea here. Looking forward to seeing you guys Friday night.

Paul

Friday the 23rd you mean right? Won't be able to come have a flying lesson Friday night and the following morning.

since when does life come before GW people!?! geeze, "i cant come to PvP, i have a life..." pff GET OVER IT!! :p

ok, i will be available as normal...

Sorry, I meant to post much sooner. This is by far the busiest week at work I've had in months, if not years. Once I get home, and on the computer, I'd much rather play than post, so I don't usually remember to take care of it then.

Anyway, since no one else stepped forward to lead a group, I'll plan on being at the guild hall at 10pm eastern. If we have 4, we'll go to Zaishen and farm a little faction or maybe team arenas while waiting for dorkelf and anyone else at 10:30.

doh! I totaly forgot.. i know i signed up but when 7:00 came around i was BBQing porkchops then i ate and watched a movie with the family... i just totaly forgot. well at least maybe you got some faction :eek:

Back