Friday Night Plans

Wh1te Out

This message is both a call and reminder. Our newest member, Setred (in game) is around Lv. 6 and post-searing. My wife and I plan to bring out our two Lv. 7's and do some mission and questing with our new member tonight. We're on the West Coast and won't be jumping on to help until around 7:30 - 8:00 our time, but anyone else who wants to come have some lower-level fun and meet Setred is more than welcome to tag along. :)

I'll see what my Necro is doing. He's still in pre-searing, but I bet I can get him a level or two pretty quickly. Count me in, since I get on around 10:30 EST anyhow (night owl that I am).

I will ask my Mesmer if he wants to get into the group, sry to say he is only like level 4, so, i will work on him a little.

I'll add you guys to my friends list and maybe play with ya tonight. I have a Warrior and a Monk who are still in the Old Ascalon area. I'll probably be on after 10PM Central. My character names are in my signature. Is there a list of in-game names for SoE members somewhere?

Sorry I did not get to go questing with everyone, like we planned. Maybe you were planning later in the night.

I had to log off early.

I have to get up early in the morning, we are going to the NC mountains for a week.

Back