Free Game Dungeons 2 on Humble Bundle

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
Humble Bundle's latest enticement to look at their sale is a free copy of Dungeons 2. If you are easily enticed to spend money on sales know there is nothing on sale you haven't seen before or won't see again shoo, shoo.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/dungeons-2

Please note I know little to nothing about the content of the game moral or otherwise. I know you are a villain (campy hopefully?) with the per-requsit dungeon, game play is managing it and it's a genre inspired by "Dungeon Keeper" another game which I know little about. It's going in my "collection of games I'll probably never play or look at" so I'm not that concerned. Just a heads up to look it up before you play it.

Also like all of Humble Bundle's free offers you must redeem your free Dungeons 2 key ON STEAM. You cannot just have it in your Humble Bundle account or it will evaporate come 10AM Pacific on Saturday, May 27th, 2017.

Have fun with the game. Alternately enjoy stacking your digital collection of stuff higher and higher. It makes me feel like I bought something but without the guilt from spending money or taking up space, YAY!

Last edited:
Grabbed the freebz because freebz. Didn't know anything about it. Your description of it sounds potentially fun, though. :D

Good to know on needing to redeem the code, not just acquire it. I'll have to do that. Thanks for the heads up.

Grabbed the freebz because freebz. Didn't know anything about it. Your description of it sounds potentially fun, though. :D

It could have pink koalas doing the hulu for all I know don't go off my description XD ... Actually pink koalas doing the hulu... hmmm... nah it would never sell... :p

Last edited:
Back