Forum Skin Betas are done ...

Which skins do you like

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rizz

Please have a play with the Forum skin betas and vote on the ones you like. Please note that the main logo for the white skin is still being fixed to remove the colour problem.. other than that please post any bugs/errors here and say which ones you think rock.

EDIT: multiple votes are allowed.

Last edited:
This is a 14-day vote. After which the stinkly ones will be deleted and the good ones will be renamed to suit, along with any fixes required (if possible)

Oh, and if you have a particular favourite.. then post here. We may do another poll after this has finished to decide teh default skin. Or it may be obvious in the results.

Oh, and if you have a particular favourite.. then post here. We may do another poll after this has finished to decide teh default skin. Or it may be obvious in the results.
I decided to vote for silverwhite (along with others), though I admit it's a little bright for my tastes. Still, it's a clean and well-made skin.

I'm realizing that the text in the textedit box in Knockout2 is smaller than the standard text, so I'll probably stick to Marvel2 or CGA 1.0 for now.

The colors in Smart Brown are calming, but the skin itself is a touch bland. Still, the idea of earth tones is appealing.

Last edited:
I have noticed the large menu buttons at the top of marvel2 make it shape funny. If it gets the nod, i will look into removing the non-essential tabs to make it look a little cleaner.

EDIT: Think this only happens on IE at my work. FF3 renders it sweetly.
EDIT: Marvel2 is now my favourite due to the "mark forums read" feature

Last edited:
SmartBrown and SilverWhite are my favorites, although I have to say that I can't see a significant difference in the icons for new posts and no-new posts in the brown, so I'll probably end up using SilverWhite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back