For the kitties out there:)

Wow, 9160 is something else, something for me to aim for . . . :D

Recently in SL with some upgrades and many buffs, I managed to hit over 3k attack power :eek:

3kap.jpg

It should be noted that on The Curator encounter (the one pictured) The Curator takes 200% damage. And that's damage after all buffs, trinkets, effects, etc. Warlocks tend to get 20,000+ Curse of Doom hits. It's fun.

Grats on the 3k AP... my druid only has 1.4k AP (self buffed), but then again that's at lvl 62.

My druid hits 2.5 -3.2k crits pretty regularly. 9k is insane!
I havent been working on my kitty gear as much as i have been working on my tanking gear. I must say overall Ive been pretty disappointed feral dps, chosing a feral as extra dps in an instance. The pluses are group heals and HOTS if the druid notices any struggle.....and an extra BR handy..but they are doing usually about 1/3 -1/2 of the dps casters/rogues are doing...now having said that some of these cats really werent that great of players so one of these times Im going to full heartedly go dps in an instance and see how i stand.

Btw..GOT ADDONS?

lol...

I am lucky because the regulars that I run with let me run kitty 100% of the time if I chose. Usually I end up healing or tanking some of the time just because I chose to do it based on the situation. If I do run near 100% kitty, I can run at the top of the DPS meters. However, I usually am running as a rogue replacement so I really haven't run with a rogue to go up against, but if I am focused on DPS I usually can stay ahead of casters.

/roar

/meow

I would believe that connor, im wondering like..on average what are your attack strategies in kitty?

Connor is a dps machine in kitty. And I do mean dps machine. The only time he slips from number one is when he has to heal a couple fights.

Back