February 3,2015 Custom Map Download

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
A few requested maps from noodles are below. I'm fairly certain we played some older versions of a couple of these on our old server. Decent maps that we had not played for a bit didn't get put back up after the great server move.

cp_mainline_rc5

*pl_pharaoh_rc1

*pl_volcanic_a25

My highlander team's Medic made the below map for the recent 72 hour contest. Thought we could give it a test :) .

*koth_centrifuge_72_a4a

I'm still going through contest entries (there are like 30+) as I only want to put up the more complete ones. They aren't exactly large maps so I won't be making a pre-download for them. I'm going to sleep for the moment but hopefully I can go through a couple more before tonight.

STANDARD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS IN SPOILER:
You need to extract and place the .bsp map from the .bz2 file into your map folder. The folder should be somewhere like D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\download\maps . The free and wonderful 7zip decompression software is available here if you need it for extraction.

For your information this link goes to all the custom maps currently on our server with both the raw .bsp and compressed .bz2 versions. Any of which are available for play on request (with the exception of arena).

Last edited:
I got a few more maps up for tonight or whenever. I don't expect people to use them this close to tonight but here are the pre-download links anyway.

cp_puxorb_72_a3

ctf_aquifer_72_a2

ctf_rubbish_72_a1

*ctf_ynders_72_a6

*koth_mannieval_72_a5

*koth_nadir_a1

*koth_norfolk_72_a4

*sd_defusal2_72

*sd_sabotage_72_a6

I've still got a dozen or so maps, mostly payload, to go through which I'll put up another time. Many maps I've excluded had interesting premises but either weren't far enough along or had potential game play problems. Bear in mind it was a 72 hour contest so for anyone to get anything working at all was a good job. Keep trying mappers you can do it! :)

EDIT: I added the * to the maps we tried tonight so I could remember for next Tuesday.

Last edited:
Back