Feb 2005 game night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Stellar Kart, Barlow Girl, and Kutless, and we had an absolute blast!
I even met some people in line who I invited to this year's convention - they were really excited about it after I told them, lol. After we got to talking for a little bit they even 'sat' next to us during the concert (even though we actually did very little sitting lol).

The best part of the concert, I think, was when a little girl came up and opened us in the Lord's prayer - it actually had me in tears, because I was just thinking how cool it would be for one of these bands to pray in front of everyone before the concert.

edit: oh wait, that was yesterday lol. I don't know who I'm going to see tonight but I'll keep you posted. This (the place I'm going to tonight) is actually more of a convention than it is a concert. I'll let you know what it's about though after I get home. :)

Last edited:
Hm. It seems there isn't a strong enough demand for a game night tonight (Fri, Feb 25), so let's discuss another possible time for the event. Of course, those who want to meet tonight are welcome to do so.

That being said, what days and times are best for everyone to play? Let's brainstorm and figure out the best time(s) for event(s). ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back