Eternal Conqueror of XXXXXXXX

john3610

I figured y'all might be a good resource to figure out the best way to do this... I need 1 more title for the Honor monument and figured doing the "Eternal Conqueror" of either Sorrow's Furnace, UW or FoW would be the quickest/easiest. Tonight I got leveled in UW at the Servant's of Grenth quest... ouch. haha.

Any tips for which one of these places is easiest/quickest to conquer?

Thanks! :)

Ya get someone experienced to do Sorrow's with you and it's not too bad. FoW would be next. Have you got Urgoz yet?

When I played a lot FoW, UW, and SF were popular. I've never really done Urgoz, The Deep and have only dabbled in DoA.

I know the first 3 really well and don't know the others much at all.

Yeah, Sorrow's Furnace is the way to go. Even I can do that one (with some help).

If you don't already have a Black Moa Chick minipet, you may want to work on that too as the last step is at the end of Sorrow's Furnace.

If you don't already have a Black Moa Chick minipet, you may want to work on that too as the last step is at the end of Sorrow's Furnace.

I did get that one! I've actually finished Sorrows Furnace on one of my characters..... but I can't figure out which one it is.. and the only ones that have the Sorrow's Furnace quests only show me having finished the Orozar Highstone part. I have no idea why.. hate to have to do it all over again. But oh well.

FoW is pretty quick overall, but has an all-or-nothing fail point, as does uw. That said, I have run 7 hero teams through it in about an hour. It's not speedclear fast, but faster than the other 2.

Sorrow's furnace at least as the 5 quests (4+1) to break things up into manageable bits. Orozar's quest is probably the toughest of the 5.

Out of FoW and UW, FoW is definitely the easier one, requiring less practice and experience. Also FoW doesn't have a nasty endboss like UW does.

I've never done Sorrow's Furnace though, so I can't help you there.

It's funny.. I can solo most of the mobs in UW on my rit.. but have trouble with the quests with a full group. haha.

I'm almost done with Sorrow's Furnace.. I just don't really want to do the Kilroy Stonekin quest again... haha.

I can solo a lot of mobs in UW too. But try completing all the quests and fighting Dhuum solo, then you'll see where the issue is.

I've actually never done Dhuum before. Most of the time I spent in the UW was back in like 2006 with my 55 monk and an SS necro... now it's all with my SoS rit haha. It'd be cool to see the whole thing!

I'd do sorrows. I got through it all using just heroes and the wiki. Piece of cake. The trick is knowing what kind of mobs and situations you'll have to work with so you can stack your heroes and pin them appropriately.

For instance, if your 1, 2, 3 hero spots are Mo, Mo, Me you're going to have a hard time doing anything where it's to your benefit to leave someone behind to guard someone...like when doing Alkar's quest. In that scenario I instead had my 1, 2, 3 spots Mo, W, N (mm) and I had no difficulty at all getting back to him in time to keep him safe.

Back