Enchanting abilities

Here's how you use WoWACE: Over on the right side of that page, you'll see a line that says:

Betas: Ace SVN Zip

You click on that and it takes you to the list of all the versions of that file... scroll to the bottom and download the one that doesn't have a "-r######" attached, that'll be the latest version.

It's kinda confusing at first, but once you see it and do it, it's pretty simple. For this time, here's the link.

We should start a Rare Enchanting thread so people in the guild know who has the hard to get enchants. I could list the mats for each too if there is interest.

similar to what we had for the LW/Smithing specialty thread? That's probably not a bad idea. We could also list who has which alchemy (for bonus pots, etc)

Then I will create a sticky, feel free to post your special craftables and then I'll add it to the main sticky and remove your post as a matter of housekeeping.

yes hit 360 and can do my battle master and then improved it from 50 healing to 180-360 today :d and dropped the void crystal amount form 8 to 2

Back