Embers and their use for crafting

Angryson

The eternal embers in the gbank are used for crafting 378 epic boots or gloves. The policy using them is as follows:

Submit your request for the embers here. However you must:

1. Have all other mats besides embers
  2. Have a crafter to make them for you
  3. Use the item for raiding purposes
  4. Be an active raider in the guild

These items are basically being used for our current progression raiders. If you are currently raiding with the guild on a serious or even semi-serious level, follow the above steps. The current line for embers is below. Players who have received their embers will show in Italics+Underline. Thank you.

Cynica
Goodhope
Brizzle

Mcfierce
Cakeyplease
Petromight

Last edited:
Hey.. I was curious if I could put Petromight on the ember list. I feel that he'd be a better benefit to be considered my main than a DPS would be at this point in time, and it just so happens, the BiS healy gloves and boots are the crafted ones from a BS. I'm pretty sure Mehl told me she had the pattern for the hands... maybe the boots. idk... but I have all the other mats required to make one or the other. I also have one ember already. I don't really like asking for things because I like to earn them, but alas, my gold making skills are lacking.

Love, Kortus.

I don't know if my post disappeared or what, but I would like to put petromight on the list to acquire a couple or 3 embers to help with crafting my BiS hands or boots... either would be an upgrade, while boots would be a bigger upgrade.

I don't know if my post disappeared or what, but I would like to put petromight on the list to acquire a couple or 3 embers to help with crafting my BiS hands or boots... either would be an upgrade, while boots would be a bigger upgrade.

I just looked, Mehlani can make the gloves, and Raithin can make the boots. So, at any point in time if this is OK'd, i'd like to get the boots first. then if i need to wait a while or something for other people to get other things, i'll hold on to the mats for the gloves as well, since i have enough for both, minus the embers.
also, if anyone needs the crafted dps or tank gloves, I have patterns for them, the 378 FL ones. Not sure if they're BiS or not, but I'll hold on to orbs in case anyone needs anything.

Hey.. I was curious if I could put Petromight on the ember list. I feel that he'd be a better benefit to be considered my main than a DPS would be at this point in time, and it just so happens, the BiS healy gloves and boots are the crafted ones from a BS. I'm pretty sure Mehl told me she had the pattern for the hands... maybe the boots. idk... but I have all the other mats required to make one or the other. I also have one ember already. I don't really like asking for things because I like to earn them, but alas, my gold making skills are lacking.

Love, Kortus.
/bump for newly approved post

Lol why's my name even on the list? Yeah I got boots made with embers but those embers were bought with my hard earned gold instead of taking from the guild bank thank you much ;)

Lol why's my name even on the list? Yeah I got boots made with embers but those embers were bought with my hard earned gold instead of taking from the guild bank thank you much ;)

i was told you used embers for crafting boots from good and she had you on another list so I added you to mine. fixd

*gasp* sorry meh, just mentioned i made you some boots so your name got added....i thought fierce gave them to you and he thought i gave them to you and i didn't see this list beforehand......silly meh, we would of helped ya with the embers!

Last edited:
I know.... but I was too impatient and didn't wanna wait on a list hehe :D

Besides, my gold was just sitting there without a purpose. It was begging to be spent! Thank you again, though, for the awesome boots, Good! & thank you Fierce for the correction. /thumbsup

Last edited:
Back