Dragon Klan

Odale

I was playing tonight and I ran across a server with these guys playing on it, and they recognized the toj.cc in my name. One of their members told me that he and Elihu had been talking about getting a skirmish set up between the two clans.

I thought I'd post that here.

Fj, is this right?

I gave them our web address.

Actually they originally spoke to Tek about it, but when I was on their server the other night for a quick visit they were asking me if we were interested and I confirmed that we are.

They seemed like nice folks.
Aye, I visited their server recently and had a great time. I've also chatted with Daribus on a few occasions and he's a nice guy.

Once in a while, when I'm starting to get aggravated with the griefers we sometimes attract by adding "Christian" to our server name, I like to stop by the D-K or deFy servers to play a round or two.

What's Dragon Klan's site/server? Google was pretty useless. :p
That's because I'm a complete spaz and typed the thread title as Dragon Klan instead of Dragon Klaw.

Here's a link to their web site.

Yea, I realized that soon after I posted... but forgot to edit.

I'm bad about that. =(

Yea, I realized that soon after I posted... but forgot to edit.

I'm bad about that. =(
D'oh! For some reason, I had it in my head that I was the one who started the thread and thus the one who mistyped the name of the clan. I've called the D-K clan Dragon Klan in the past, so it may have been my misinformation that inspired your thread title, Odale.

My apologies. I have no problem calling myself a complete spaz, but didn't mean to aim that title at anyone else.

I plan on using the poll on the other thread to give me an idea of what night to setup a gamenight as well as a possible scrim match. I would need to know who all would be interested in playing in a scrim (6v6) match and could make the dedicated appointment once set.

Yes, that one. :D

To pick this thread up where it left off, scrimmage against D_K clan. Going to be chatting with Shagz this week about setting up a scrim match (6v6) with their clan and ours. I'd love to get into a competitive match to test our skills and have some fun. It will be a great opportunity to get to know some other players, and to test our field strength. If we have more than our 6 willing and ready to play we will be having subs (which can be a great thing if we lose someone unexpectedly or someone is having an off night on a map) as well. So keep an ear tuned to this thread for further details. You should be hearing something from us in the next week or so.

I'd love to play if you guys need players. Haven't scrim tf2 before, but played in leagues in Counter Strike for a long time.

Back