Double XP Weekend

There's a few, but not many. I know some who have resubscribed recently. We have two guilds, one on the Imp side and one on the Pub side. Between the two, there's probably about half a dozen on each evening. I've been playing mostly on the Imp side recently.

I started a new Jedi Consular so I've been trying to speed level her. The hard part is if you skip too many of the side quests you don't get the gear or comms to get decent gear.

I plowed through the 20s on my Marauder this weekend. I'm sure I got two levels within 20 minutes at one point.

I also reinvented my lowbie JC and got her to level 8 and she hasn't even made the second trip to the Twi'lek village.

I am eagerly awaiting the 1000cc grant for being a sub so I can get a few more collections items unlocked across my account.

It was definitely a productive weekend. I got my Marauder from a low 24 to just over 30. I wound up skipping the main planet quest line on Balmorra and just doing the class quest on Nar Shaddaa. Alderaan is my favorite planet, so I'm right at the correct level for that.

Last edited:
I usually do all quests, but even I am skipping now that I am on Tat. I did everything on Nar Shadaa save a pair of post bonus series quests and the last H4 which I could not solo. I did the Mos Ila quests and have dropped the planet quests and am just following the class story. At level 33 I outlevel Tat and am more on par with Alderaan.

Marauder is fun and I like the class story but I do not intend to have multiple mains. This one is just another achievement to accomplish. That and as a Sith I feel it is almost an RP thing. I'm on a mission and your problems are beneath me. That kind of feel.

I would rather spend the time doing the full stories on other toons.

I think the Sith Warrior is my favorite storyline so far. Even though I just took a Juggernaut through the storyline as a darkside toon, I'm still enjoying it taking a Marauder through the lightside version of the storyline. I want to unlock the two Jaesa's for the achievement, but it's been a fun path so far. I forgot to mention, I only did the class quests on Tat too.

I'm sliding into just the class quests on Alderaan now. I think I will just run with it. I know I will want to go through the planet stories at some point too, but I still want to level a BH, Agent, and SI so plenty of chances.

Back