Do you use Roger Wilco? -

• 1.yes

Votes: 27 100.0%
  • 2.no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3.never heard of it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Tulsa ToJ (Elihu, Eltolad, and me) have been using Roger Wilco the last few times we've played Starcraft. QuePasa and Vanaze even joined in for some gooey voice chat goodness.

I remember using wilco in DrS for quake3. However our clan consisted of 2 english, 2 greek, 1 dutch and one frenchman.. soooooooo...lol

When it first came out, it had a bunch of Gator spyware in it. So I don't trust it anymore.

I use Teamspeak 2. Works great.

I use to use Roger wilco playing DAOC with some friends and then moved on to battlecom which was a lot better. We played a little bit of cs with it before the voice com integration but it was kinda of unfair cause your teamate could ghost for you.

Yeah, what tek said, It was fun being able to just yack away. For those of you that have played with me you know I have problems with valves voice comm skipping on me because of a small packet loss problem. I don't get that with RW however, so it's nice.

Anyone use GameVoice
rock.gif

S

Ive used RW and the voice clearity is pretty good, but i never was able to type in the ip address of the host, I always had to look through the huge list till i found it. Thats bugged me.

Back